LifeWay Christian Resources    LifeWay Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Women  Hop To Forums  Life    Minister Wives
Page 1 2 

Moderators: GRACE62, hiahcent
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minister Wives
 Login/Join

Picture of arringtonmom
posted Hide Post
If you are all still having trouble gaining access to the ministers wives forum - I would recommend calling the number 1-888-789-1911 and see if you can talk to Chris Adams. She is in charge of this forum and can help you get on there.

In the meantime, those of you that are ministers wives we are planning a retreat for March 9-11. Once you get on the forum there is a thread called "A seaside retreat..." or something close to that. Anyway, as a spin off from that we are planning one for the ladies of this board who are ministers wives. The location will more than likely be somewhere in the Nashville TN or Franklin TN areas.

If you want more information you can e-mail me while you are waiting to get on the ministers wives board. arringtonmom@yahoo.com. I will pray that you all get access soon!

Posts: 1424 | Location: Bayfield Co! | Registered: October 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Karla Bailey
posted Hide Post
I am a ministers wife and would like to join the forum. My email is kachris2@vt.edu.

Posts: 3 | Location: Washington DC | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Karla,

Have you made it into the minisers wives' forum yet? Things are alittle slow in the forum. It is my prayer that traffic picks up soon. We really need to encourage one another.

Terri

Posts: 16 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: April 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post