LifeWay Christian Resources    LifeWay Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Women  Hop To Forums  Ministry    "He Speaks to Me" study

Moderators: Luke145, WorkofGrace51
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"He Speaks to Me" study
 Login/Join

posted
I just received a copy of Priscilla Shirer's Bible study guide called "He Speaks to Me". I cannot afford the audio or video viewing guides. Also, the answers to the viewer guide are not posted on the LifeWay store website or on Priscilla's website. Does anyone know the answers to the viewer guides for that study? I'm doing this study on my own this summer for my own personal walk. They would definitely be appreciated. Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Longhornsrock1988, I'm sorry but I haven't done this study. I just went on line to learn more about the study. I think I'm going to do this study in a couple of months. Right now I'm doing the 90 Reading through the Bible Challenge. I pray that you find the answers.

Sister In Christ

Posts: 16 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: April 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAdams
posted Hide Post
I am doing some checking and will let you know what I find out.

Posts: 46 | Registered: December 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAdams
posted Hide Post
longhornsrock1988 if you will email me at chris.adams@lifeway.com I can attach this to an email. we are also working on getting that on the web site under that product listing. We have viewer guide answers to most of our video resources, but we think that one was published prior to our doing this.

Posts: 46 | Registered: December 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post