LifeWay VBS LifeWay.com Homepage LifeWay.com - Life LifWay.com - Ministry LifeWay.com - Family LifeWay.com - Shop LifeWay.com - Events LifeWay.com - International LifeWay.com - Conference Centers LifeWay.com - About LifeWay LifeWay Vacation Bible School Homepage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

vbs song "Say Yes to VBS"
 Login/Join

posted
Where do I find the song "Say Yes to VBS"? I have searched my Sampler pack and it is nowhere to be found on any of the CD's. Does anyone know where to find it???

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's on the Worship Rally Enhanced CD. It also has Outrigger Island and Jesus Is.

Posts: 24 | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much for the info!!

God Bless Smile

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The song "Say YES to VBS" is only on the
Music ENHANCED CD. It is Not one of the top
songs and is Not on the regular CD.

Posts: 1 | Location: SAN ANTONIO | Registered: May 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My boys LOVE this song. Can the lyrics be found anywhere? I really would like to use this one at VBS. This would be a great song to carry over from year to year.

Posts: 1 | Location: Lonoke, Arkansas | Registered: May 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The song is also on the Preschool enhanced CD in the teacher packs, just FYI.

Posts: 146 | Registered: June 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know all the songs that the older kids are doing the words are on the life way website but i do not know if the younger kids songs are on here hoped this helped kindofthekingdom.

Posts: 71 | Location: flordia | Registered: March 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Say Yes to V.B.S." is on the preschool c.d. I believe all of the words are on this L Smileifeway sight.God Bless your VBS

Posts: 46 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the song say "yes to V.B.S" was just to promaot VBS only there is not movments !!

chase campbell

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hwere can you find the Worship Rally Enhanced CD. I neeed to listen to yes to vbs it's not on itunes it's not on youtube. I neeed to listen to that song!

em

Posts: 1 | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
em, the worship rally enhanced CD is in the worship rally pack which should have come in the super sampler for Outrigger Island. You may be able to still get it from your local lifeway store separately too, you'll have to call them to ask.

Posts: 151 | Location: Buies Creek, NC | Registered: March 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post